Ok, I never said I was artistic, but I think Madisynn appreciates me trying to be :) We did an Easter project today, and she loved the cotton balls! It doesn't really look like an Easter Bunny, but I love it, because Madisynn did so good at putting the cotton on the ears!! 

We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Friday, March 21, 2008
I have gotten a lot of crap for putting Madisynn to bed at 10:30pm. People say she should be put to bed earlier, and I agree, but she is a night owl like her daddy! So I thought I would start putting her to bed 5 minutes earlier every night until 9:30pm. I am not doing earlier then that, because Derek wants time in the evening with her! Well I did the first night, and it was fine, but the second night going to bed at 10:20pm was HORRIBLE! She was up every couple of hours! SO last night I did 10:30pm again and she slept fine! So I don't know if I will be putting her to bed earlier or not! She has always gone to bed late and woke up late and I love sleeping in, so I don't know if I am ready to give that up!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Keep doing what it works and forget about what would be perfect!!! It will be better for her to go to sleep earlier but if going to bed at 10:30 is what works for you guys, GO AHEAD!!!
You are doing a great job, and dont let anybody to tell you otherwise!
Wow Aimee Cooper would be totally eating the cotton balls. You have a future crafter on your hands.
Oh and if 10:30 works for your family then do it. Don't worry about what others say, Madisynn is your little one to raise, not theirs. You are doing just fine, look how happy she is, that is all that matters.
We don't even have a set bedtime for Soren. The girls have to be in bed on time due to school the next morning, but it doesn't matter how many naps the LO is taking, so we usually enjoy the time with him after the girls are in bed and that's when he figures most new things out, too.
Don't let other people give you a hard time about when her bed time is. She is your daughter and you know whatworks best for her and your family.
Post a Comment