Welcome to the world Braylon Robert!!! Braylon arrived on his due date June 12th at 4:13am weighing in at 9lbs 1oz 21 3/4in. We went into labor Wed night, went to the doc Thurs morning and the doc said the baby was for sure coming. I decided to go home and labor on my own for a while, our moms then left and began their 13 hour and 8 hour journey. I labored at home till 7pm, Dereks mom got in at 11pm, my mom got in at 12:30am, got the pitocin and epi at 1am and Braylon came out face up at 4:13am. So a very long labor. We could not of guessed how big he was going to be. We still are shocked, as we dont see it all that much. We went home Saturday morning and Dereks mom left on Monday and my mom left today! They have been such a great help. Especially with Madisynn. She has been pretty good, just random times of tantrums and jealousy. She absolutly hates for me to nurse the baby. I think she thinks he is hurting me, (which he is right now, but I know it will go away soon) So I try to explain to her, that, that is how he gets his milk. Braylon has been great. He started off nursing like crazy, and still loves it. I am very sore from it too. I have to wake him at night to feed him, so that has been nice. I have had a couple of difficulties, I guess the consequences of having such a big baby, but hopefully I heal soon and can start playing more with Madisynn. Derek is off for the next 3 weeks, so that will be very helpful!! Braylon had his first doc visit yesterday, and he is still at his discharge weight of 8lbs 13oz which is good. He is a little jaundice, but the doc said it will fade. All in all, everything is going good and we could not feel more BLESSED!! Hope you enjoy the picture overload!!!
My 40 week picture

Last picture before baby

I was hurting

Pushing him out

Coming out face up

Daddy cutting the cord

Hello world

Getting all clean

Weighing in at 9lbs 1oz


My baby boy

Our big boy

Proud daddy


Nana and Braylon

Memaw and Braylon

Our first family picture

Madisynn got a new baby boy too


Madisynn and her baby boy, and me with mine

Where did he get black hair from??

Loving on my baby boy

Going home

Trying to get a peak

Looking like daddy

Taking our babies home



We have such great friends to decorate our house for when we got home!!

She is so gentle with him

He loves to sleep

Trying to suck on Madisynn's nose

She LOVES holding her brother

Our family

Braylon's first bath at home

Derek, Memaw, Madisynn and Braylon

Such a sweet face

Nana, Me, Madisynn and Braylon
2 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!!
Absolutely beautiful! You have such a nice looking family! I love the pic of Madisynn holding him with her hair in pigtails...so sweet :)
Post a Comment