5 weeks old
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I know its been forever since I have posted. I thought I would at least get the baptism pictures up and I will try and do the Iowa pictures later. The baptism went great! Braylon slept threw the whole baptism, so that was nice. We had to have Aunt Laura take Madisynn to the nursery, because Madisynn does not handle church so well. Glad to have Laura there to help. So wonderful to have all of our family here to celebrate with us. The godmothers are Kelly and Alicia and the godfather is Chris. Unfortunatly Chris did not make it out as he is getting ready to head to Korea. Braylon was very good all weekend too! At 5 weeks he was 13lbs. Such a chunk and smiling a ton!
5 weeks old
Papa and Braylon
5 weeks old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment