Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just wanted to send out some quick pictures before the Christmas over load :) We are very excited to be having Derek's grandparents and Dereks mom and sister Alicia to be coming down here for Christmas! It will be a fun time for the kids! They are both of ages now where they both can get into the unwrapping of gifts. I am sure it will be a fun morning watching them! Madisynn talks about it EVERYDAY and I think I am just as excited as she is! We hope you are all doing well! Merry Christmas!!!
Braylon did not like Santa and Madisynn was just OK with it!!
Some cute pictures we had done at Sears!!



Decorating the tree
BALLS!!!

In Georgia for Thanksgiving
We took the kids to the aquarium

Madisynn totally did not want her picture taken


No comments: