Wow, it has been forever since I have updated this!! I guess while Derek was home things got away from me! I will post a couple disney pictures to get us started! ;) We had an amazing time last month down there! I am thinking this will be a yearly trip! We had dinner with Mickey and the gang the first night, dinner with the princesses the second night, lunch with Winnie the Pooh and gang, then the last day we had breakfast with Oso, Handy Manny, Little Einstines and Jake. Madisynn got a princess makeover and Braylon got to build his own Truck. I dont think there was a character or princess we did not meet! We didnt ride many rides, as Madisynn wasnt a big fan, but they LOVED meeting everyone!! These pictures are of the photopass pictures they took their at Disney. They took over 250 picture plus we probably took 1000. So I will keep it short! The first picture, look closely. Derek is holding Tinkerbell ;)





















No comments:
Post a Comment