Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

I finally have time to post and have pictures to post! Our house is back to normal and I think Madisynn is going through a growing spurt because she has been eating like crazy! I guess a week of not eating caught up to her, and she is playing catch up! Madisynn and I went to the discovery museum today with playgroup and Madisynn had a great time! She just loves playing with other kids, so its always fun to watch her. She sure lets someone know if she is not happy with what they are doing because she will just scream as loud as she can in their face! I try not to laugh, but it is kind of funny :) Its hard to believe she will be 20 months tomorrow!! We dont have much progress on potty training, except for she will take her diaper off when it gets full. We do want to change her crib into her toddler bed next month. She can now pretty much copy anything you say. Luckily she is not copying the curse words YET! Right now we are working on shapes, and she knows stars and circles. She will also point to most objects in her book if you ask her too! Her brain just must be going non stop! Its so crazy!!
Here is the Discovery Museum













Madisynn is boycotting pants right now, but she is a shoe freak!! She always takes her pants off, and usually her shirts too, but always keeps her shoes on and usually its the same shoes, and she insists on wearing those shoes out everytime too! Doesn't matter if she is just in sweat pants, she wants the shiny pink shoes. Actually Derek found her butt naked just playing in her room the other day. Good thing she didn't pee on the carpet!!


Then she realizes that she wants the camera and the REAL Madisynn comes out!

She pushed herself across the floor! Its pretty bad that I can sit and laugh at this, and she thinks her life is over!! :)

Today we are 22 weeks! I am feeling so wonderful right now! Not only can Derek see him moving, but he can now feel him, which is weeks before he felt Madisynn, so this one is either bigger or stronger! Derek likes to think both! He isn't keeping me up at night, which Madisynn never did either, so hopefully he will be a good night sleeper like Madisynn was. I do get up to pee all the time at night, but its becoming routine, so I am ok with that! My sciatic(sp) is KILLING me. The only thing I can think of is that he is super low still and he is bothering that nerve. Sitting too long, kills my butt! On Sunday we are going to go register at Babies R Us. That is always fun, so I am really excited to do that!!
The grow must go on! No wonder you’re getting so big, you’re now housing a wonder-baby who weighs nearly a pound and measures nearly a foot in length. Their perfect little pancreas is now further developed and they’ve also started producing their own hormones! Your baby's future in the circus as a world-famous tight-rope-walker is secure: their inner ear is now developed to the point that they have their own sense of balance. Lucky for your little explorer, balance also promotes physical dexterity, which has them actively feeling out their surroundings where skin, body parts, and the resident umbilical cord are the big sensory experiences. Your foot-long baby, is looking a bit like an oversized raisin right now as more and more wrinkles are showing up each week. Not to worry, all that excessive wrinkling is just their skin’s way of planning ahead for the time when they’ll start piling on that irresistible baby chub.

2 comments:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

LOL Aimee I think she could be your handful! That is alright cause Cooper is going to be mine. I can't believe that you are already more than halfway there with that little brother! Time is sure flying. Oh and Cooper is into taking all his clothes off too. Must be a phase.

3LittleFlowers said...

Have been very bad at commenting but couldnt help but to say something about the sciatic... Does it happens when you are sleeping?? This normally happens when a woman strechs her legs and put her feet like doing tippy toe... Hope that makes sense... Do you drink milk???