Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I just wanted to post a quick update of our baby boy! He sounded great and very active! His heart rate was at 160, which is definatly putting those gender/heartrate theories to shame! His heart rate has been higher than Madisynn's and they say boys are supposed to be lower! Hopefully He still is a He :) I measured at 23 weeks so that is good as well!! We go back on March 17th for my gestational diabetes test. I also asked about the sciatica and he said there is nothing I can do, and as he gets bigger it definatly wont be getting any better. He said to try to stay away from doing things that cause the pain, so looks like Derek may have to do the sweeping and moping :)
We had a bit of a scare this weekend thinking there may have been a leak in the hall closet. As I have been wanting to clean and throw stuff away like crazy I had noticed some mold on the back of the closet backing the bathroom and I freaked!! I had a plumber come today and he looked under the carpet and there is no mold or leaks and they checked the water meter and there is definatly not any water leaking, so he said in Arkansas people get mold for no reason. The humidity gets so bad here that the smallest amount can cause mold! I was SOOO happy there was no leak! I guess I am just not used to living in the south yet! The good thing is Derek was able to clean the mold off very easily with some bleach! Now on to more cleaning and throwing stuff away making room for baby!!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Congrats on the lil guy. You guys have any names picked out yet? I think we are ready for another, if we don't soon I don't know if I would want another, Two year olds are A LOT of work!!!!