I have created a little mommy. She LOVES her baby, and always takes her baby with her everywhere, but now she insists on taking the baby's diaper bag as well. Very cute!!
We had our 37 week appt today and this appt was a little more eventful. I am not dialating yet, but I am measuring smaller, which the doctor said is because the baby has dropped so much. Then we couldn't ever get a good heart beat. The baby is face up for some reason, and he said the best way to get a heartbeat is through their back. So the doc could hear a very faint one and just had to manually count, and he got a hear rate of 152. It of course scared me and Derek, but the doc insisted that he is fine. Now I need to hope that he turns, and does not come out face up, because that will be pretty painful!! Other than that we are just patiently waiting. I have dropped a lot and I am really feeling it in my lower back. I am so anxious this time too, so I hope he makes his appearance soon. We will be 38 weeks on Friday! Guessing I go overdue again though.
Madisynn at 37 weeks.


1 comment:
I will pray that he turns as well! Savannah came out sunny side up and it was HORRIBLE! To the point that b/c of the damage and everything, they are having me have a c-section this time around (which is fine by me)! Congrats on the potty! That is great! And I love the little mommy! I need to get Savannah into being a mommy before this one comes! Can't wait to see pics of your little one! Hope it is soon!
Post a Comment