Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Braylon is two months old already!! He had his appt this morning and all is good. He is 15lbs 7oz, which is off the charts, 24 1/2in, which is off the charts, and a 41cm head which is 75%. So he is a big boy! The doctor thinks he is very well proportioned though. So I guess she doesn't think he is fat. He was just cooing and smiling at the doctor flirting away! I told her he was the happiest bad baby ever :) He got his shots today as well and the poor little guy was so upset and it broke my heart. Madisynn got a shot today too. I postponed her chicken pox vaccine because I didn't see it being very neccessary when they get SO many their first year and none when they turn 2. So she got that one today. They were both much better after the tylenol. Braylon has been sleeping a lot. Hopefully it will make for an easier day since Derek left at 4am this morning till Monday.
So sweet!
He looks like such a big boy here!
#1 Packer fan!
And a Brewer fan

I never had a bumbo seat with Madisynn, she was able to sit with support by the time she was two months, so the boppy pillow worked great. Braylon has a lot more weight to support, so I decided to go get a bumbo with him. Madisynn has been enjoying it more than him so far, but he loves it too!!
I think we all look a little ragedy here, but its one of the only pics of the 3 of us that I have.
He was on Madisynn's bed just smiling away!!

2 comments:

Justi said...

Cute pics! Wow, your lil' guy is growing well. Lyssie is 2 yrs. like Madisynn and she is only 22 lbs., lol! :)

Teasha Kaepernick said...

Braylon is so big. Love the Brewer outfit :) We cannot wait to meet him!!