Its been a busy month! Started off with Derek's mom visiting. We had a great time with her, very relaxing and of course a beach trip. The kids just loved being read to by her! Madisynn is doing great in preschool, loving ballet and still doing gymnastics. I started MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) and have met a lot of great moms, but Braylon did not do well at all!! He cried the whole two hours that he was in the daycare room. I was able to run down the hall and check on him, but didn't want to go in there and upset him more. We have another meeting on Thursday, so hopefully he does better. We got hit with lightning somewhere around the house last weekend which caused our computer to go out, our DVR and the garage door. So as of right now, I dont have all my pictures. Hoping that our hard drive is ok still! The pictures on here are all pictures I still had on our camera.
Saturday we are hoping to take Madisynn to her first movie!! I have a friend that is going to watch Braylon for us. I bet she is going to love it!
We have a big trip to Colorado coming up on the 6th! We are celebrating my 30th and my dads 60th. Our birthdays are just 6 days apart, so it worked out perfect that both big birthdays fell on the same year! Very excited for that!
There is a commercial on Nick Jr that always showed how to make Dora cupcakes. Madisynn insisted we make them! She had a lot of fun doing it!

Hmmmm

Down on the beach side they have lots of kiddie rides that we took Madisynn to on Labor day. So cute that Derek rides the train with her!!

Ferris wheel!!

Daddy and Madisynn on the "horsie go round" :)

Dressing herself

Sibiling love!

Playing ring around the rosie with her friends at the pool

Madisynn and her BFF Hayden

Madisynn with Jadyn and Hayden

Mr Trouble!!

Beach with Memaw
No comments:
Post a Comment