Braylon is into EVERYTHING! He still has his moments of waking up at night, but as of right now he sleeps from 930-530 (not willingly, but I do not go in there between then) Then I nurse him and he comes to bed with me till about 730 or 8. He loves his food and milk and will not miss a meal :) He knows 3 body parts and makes the funniest noise for what a dog says. He loves going bye-bye and will wave and say bye-bye a million times till you take him with you! He adores his big sissy and wishes he could play in her room more. She has so many little things in there, he is not aloud in there. Sometimes I think he gets more adorable each day, but he still is quite a needy baby!
Madisynn started school!!! It was a hard day for me as I cried like a baby, but she was so excited and said "dont cry mommy, Ill be right back in time for bed" :) It made me smile!! She has become such a little lady, dont get me wrong, she still has her over dramatic moments, but its so fun watching her learn! She can spell her name for the most part and can write MADI, so thats a start. She pretend reads to us and Braylon, which is so cute! She loves her gymnastics and now we have added ballet too, which she does on Thursdays after school at her school.
All these activities are getting expensive so I have decided to try and bring in a little income. Im selling childrens books. Its a great way to meet more people and make a little money! Feel free to check out my website! www.myubam.com/J3842
Before we went on our date to dinner
If you look closely, Madisynn is behind him, they are both hiding under her bed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment