Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

The end of last month Derek's mom came down here and spent the weekend with Derek and the kids while I went to New Orleans with some girlfriends. I had never left the kids, so it was a very nerve racking, but an exciting time! I had such a good time and the kids were very good for Derek, so it ended up being a great thing! It was the weekend before Mardi Gras, so it was a little crazy, but not as crazy as it is the weekend of. We were able to catch a parade, go down to Bourbon street, and go to the French market. It was great!
This week my mom comes to town and Derek and I will be leaving for 2 nights to go to Amelia Island. Its on the east side of Florida, just North of Jacksonville. Found a real nice resort over there, ocean front room, lots of pools and restuarants! Very excited, but again nervous, as we have never BOTH left the kids! Figured I better get in some ME time before Derek leaves, and I will have NO me time :)
Just scheduled Madisynn's birthday party at her gymnastics place. May 28th at 11am and Braylons will be at home on May 29th at 4pm. Madisynn is so very excited! We have gone to so many birthday parties recently, she keeps asking if her party is NEXT week :)

My friend Hollie and I at a club on Bourbon Street
Erika, myself and Hollie
One of the parades

Bourbon Street
They took the kids to the beach



Playing with Memaw in Madisynn's room
Gansta paci, Braylon
The park down the street from our house




I brought Madisynn home a mardi gras mask and of course beads! :)

No comments: