Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Our little booger is 36 weeks today and it is Valentines day! She is not having such a good day as her nose is just running away from her!! I am hoping it is her teeth and not a cold! We went to the playgroup this morning and it just kept running, I felt so bad and hate for my little girl to look unkept! So we left early and went and had lunch with daddy! It was a good lunch, even though she ate almost all of daddy's sandwich! When we got home I had a BIG box sitting on the door step! Her new chair came in! I am waiting for Derek to get home before I show her, so I will post pics tomorrow! I LOVE IT!!!
Our little dancer does not bend her knees! She loves to push her toy, but can only go so far, because she won't bend her knees!!

1 comment:

Raskls said...

I LOVE that dress, it is soo cute. If I have a girl next you'll have to tell me where you got it so I can get one too!!