Well I thought I would do one last post before we leave! We leave in the morning and head to Mississippi, where Derek has class and I am going to see a friend that we met in Germany! We are hoping to take Madisynn to the beach, we won't be able to go swimming, but hopefully she will be able to play in the sand! Then we head to Georgia on Fri to see Dereks family! Then we will be home late Mon night! Should be fun! Hoping for good weather!! Here are a couple of the new things she does. Plays patty cake and says "go", excuse her falling off the chair :) She does that often and could care less!


1 comment:
Madisynn is beautiful! Have fun in Mississippi, to spell it I had to do it like I was a kid. I love your blog btw!
Post a Comment