Nana and Madisynn going shopping
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
On Friday we went to the Castle Rock Outlet mall. It was cold and rainy, but that didn't stop us!! I had to find Madisynn a winter outfit to wear that night to the Rockies Game, because I was expecting warm weather. Thank god for Gymboree :) The Rockies game was also part 1 of my high school reunion. After the game my mom took Madisynn home and I actually went out and had 3 beers for the first time in 2 YEARS! I was kinda drunk!!
Nana and Madisynn going shopping
Madisynn at her first Rockies game
Nana and Madisynn going shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You take such good pictures..I love the close up pic of Madisynn at the game! Looks like you guys had a great time :)
Post a Comment