We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
What do you do when you have a dang cricket in your bedroom wall???? It was absolutly horrible. Just the most annoying thing ever. The first part was trying to figure out WHERE it was coming from. Then we realized it was actually in the wall. Everytime it chirped I could hit the wall and it would stop, but by 12:30, Derek was pretty angry. He has end of year today so having to be at work by 8 am and staying there till 2 or 3 in the morning is exhausting enough. SO we took the matress off the bed and put it in the living room floor. Good thing our living room is so big that all we had to do was move the coffee table and our king size bed fit in there!!
This was the CUTEST thing ever. I wish I could of gotten a better picture. This morning when I could not find Madisynn this is where she was. Her and the two cats holding on the the window seal looking out the window in our bedroom. We have a recliner in front of that window, so I wasn't for sure where she was. At first glance I could not see her till I looked around.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Don't they always find the best hide aways?
Soren just locks himself in a room or is in my pantry/laundry room.
Post a Comment