Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know this is completly off subject of Madisynn, but I am just really surprised. USAA has been our auto and home for a long time. Every 6 months they raise our auto, and we have never (knock on wood) had accidents or tickets, we have never been late on a payment nor missed a payment. So I decided to call around. Allstate offered $102/month, Geico offered $81/month and USAA is $126/month. That is a crazy difference. I don't know why I am so scared to change our insurance, but it looks like I am going to have to, if I want to save $40/month. Any experience with Geico I would grately appreciate your opinion!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

We had Geico in Alaska. It was definately cheaper, but we never needed to use it for anything, so not sure how they are with reimburshment. The Geico office people were always very nice. Sorry can't be more help.

Jessica said...

We have USAA and they've never increased us. I'd call and ask why... they may fix it for you.