Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Madisynn PEE'd today........... On the bathroom rug!! We have been really trying to potty train her, but she is just too busy to want to sit on the toilet. For a couple months now I sit her down on it a couple times a day and she never goes. We put books in there for her to read and still nothing. So today I said screw it and let her roam around the bathroom. As she is reaching for something on the counter she pee's, I scream and catch the last drop into the potty. I hope I didn't scare her out of ever pee'ing again!! Should be interesting!
I ran to Walmart yesterday while Derek stayed home with Madisynn. For one thing I should never be left to go shopping with out Madisynn because then I actually have time to look at things and end up spending WAY more than I need to! But the cutest was when I came home and the two of them were out front playing. Derek did a pretty good job of making sure she stayed warm, except she was holding her mittens, rather than wearing them and I personally would not of put these shoes on, but he gets an A for effort!

No comments: