Well we have had to start time out with Madisynn. She likes to hit us, and I dont think the solution is hitting her hand or butt back since she would think hitting would be ok. So we put her in the corner, and amazingly she stands there for the whole minute. She cries, but stays. When you pick her up she will give you a big hug. So hopefully it is working!!
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
It has been a week since I have posted, and that is pretty long for me :) I guess not too much is going on. So I am posting just some random pictures. The one thing that Madisynn is really excelling at is shapes and puzzles. She can put shapes into her shape sorter with no help, and she can do any kind of puzzle with no help. She really is becoming a little girl, rather than our baby now!!
Well we have had to start time out with Madisynn. She likes to hit us, and I dont think the solution is hitting her hand or butt back since she would think hitting would be ok. So we put her in the corner, and amazingly she stands there for the whole minute. She cries, but stays. When you pick her up she will give you a big hug. So hopefully it is working!!

Well we have had to start time out with Madisynn. She likes to hit us, and I dont think the solution is hitting her hand or butt back since she would think hitting would be ok. So we put her in the corner, and amazingly she stands there for the whole minute. She cries, but stays. When you pick her up she will give you a big hug. So hopefully it is working!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This pics of Madisynn in the corner are just so sweet! Good idea though! I tried putting Sammy in a time out chair once. I think it's great that Madisynn will stay in the corner.
She is such a silly girl! Makes me smile reading about her.
Post a Comment