Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must say I was completly shocked and so elated!! Derek had started thinking boy, and I was thinking girl! At first I thought boy, but with the heart rate so fast I started thinking girl! Either way we were happy, but it doesn't get much better than this! We are definatly blessed! HE looked great, and we saw his hands, arms, bladder, stomach, heart, brain and of course the boy parts! I was crying, mom was crying and Derek had a smile so large it could of came off of his face. Madisynn just kept saying "hi mama" because she thought the doctor was hurting me :)
So off to the stores we went and bought a ton of blue, since we have NONE!! It was very fun! You can click on the u/s pics if you want to see them bigger!



My mom is not the best picture taker, but you see the point :)





4 comments:

Kim said...

Aimee - Congratulations on your boy! I'm so happy for you!!

Katie said...

Congrats!!! One of each, what a blessing! Have fun shopping BLUE! =)

Andrea said...

How exciting!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You will now have a precious girl AND boy! What more could you want! Congrats again!

3LittleFlowers said...

Im in shock!! I thought you were having another girl!! LOL... Anyway, IM VERY happy for you!!!! I bet he is just going to be GORGEOUS!!!