I think I can count yesterday as her official day of walking! She started letting go of stuff and walking places! Today at play group she walked a ton!! It is so cute, but I can tell that we are going to have a lot more bumps and bruises!! Today she fell twice at playgroup! Pretty hard too!



Why is it, that EVERY child at some point is caught with toilet paper? I was in the shower and she usually just plays with whatever, but today she decided the toilet paper was what she wanted!! 
Yesterday we got her a ball popper, and she doesn't know that it won't hold her up completly so she fell a lot, but she loves it!! Her hair is so long, that when I put it in a pony it curls down!! 
Gotta love spaghetti night :) 


5 comments:
what a cute little walker!! Yep, I am just waiting for James' toilet paper picture :)
yep spaghetti night is also known as bath night around here.
Your little one is adorable! And walking...WOW! I can't imagine when Savannah will begin walking. (BBC mama)
eventually you will stop counting the bruises ! haha...You guys look great! Miss y'all
Toilet paper has put out of reach at our house too! Your daughter is adorable. (BBC mom)
Post a Comment