Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Well my mom asked for MORE pics last night, and I do not have any more, but we did take some cute videos last night! I won't be taking her pic for a while because the stupid cat scratched her down the forehead!! I was pi$$ed!!!
We have realized that we can not say things around her anymore, she is starting to copy what we say!! Last night when we were getting in the car after swim lessons, Derek said my butt is wet!! Madisynn said "BA"!! It was too funny! We have really got to stop cursing!
Also while at swim lessons, she was swimming with Derek and this cute little life gaurd came to the side of the pool to watch the babies and Madisynn's head turns so fast and points at him, he smiles at her and she gave him the cutest smile, waved and said "HI" as loud as she could!! Derek told her "NO stop flirting!!" She kept flirting with him the rest of the swim lesson!! She is going to be the death of Derek!!
She has this fascination with having to carry more than one thing in her hand at a time! She gets so frustrated if she can't! She gets that from her daddy! She has to be perfect or she gets so mad!


She is getting very fast with her little walker!! She loves it!! OOps I didn't realize both videos is on this one, so after the walking one, it is the same video as above!! I am still learning here :)

2 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

Madisynn is so cute, and fast!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Won't be long and she wont need that walker and then you will be in trouble. Very cute!