What a scary night we had last night!! At about 10:15pm, our satellite went out because of rain. So we thought nothing of it because it always does that. Well then the next thing you know, the sirens start going off! WE WERE IN A TORNADO WARNING!! I was on the phone with my mom, and hurried and got off and ran in the closet. Grabbed the phones, radio and blankets. The radio says. IT IS COMING FOR CABOT!! OH NO!! It was going up the main hwy which is only a mile away! Of course I start crying, Derek is shaking so bad, but trying to say it will be ok! Madisynn is totally asleep. Well, of course! She had mommy and daddy on top of her. We were under blankets and pillows just praying we would be ok!! After about 30-45 minutes, the sirens finally stopped and WE WERE OK!! Go out to see that there were 2 more coming!! I stayed up almost all night watching TV, but luckily we never had to go back in there. This morning we find out that we were one of the cities that got hit the worst!! Half the city has no power, trees everywhere, cars turned over!! North Little Rock Airport had about 50 planes turned over. (thats about 20 minutes from us) It was just crazy, and so dang scary! Never heard sirens before, and I will be ok, if I never hear them again!!
On a lighter note, Madisynn took steps yesterday and I got pictures!!! She is smiling in one, but of course she had that dang paci in her mouth!!


And another swim lesson!!

No comments:
Post a Comment