Madisynn just loves being outside!! She follows Derek around all the time! If she could, I think she would live outside :)
She was doing some crazy moves on the cat the other day! I swear, she was wrestling him. He just laid there!! So cute!!
Listen carefully. She just played in her room, making noises. Then she grabbed one of her books and gave it a kiss! So freaking cute!
Flash back continued...
We got back to Arkansas and let all of our co workers and friends know the good news! We sent out a mass email to all of our friends and family. And now everyone knew that we were expecting a little miracle!! We went back to the fertility clinic one last time for one more ultrasound. Everything looked great!! My next appt wont be for 3 more weeks with my new OB!


2 comments:
I love following the flashbacks. I wish my memory was that good, I'd do something like that for Riley's birthday.
Oh how cute!!! Mommy is very pretty too!
Post a Comment