Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Madisynn got her shots today! She of course screamed as soon as we got in there! But once I was holding her again, she was fine! Poor baby! I was so scared to get them, but I feel better now that I got them. I did decline the chicken pox for now. How many things are they going to vaccinate against? Geez!!
Madisynn's 1 year pics are up!! Just click on her name



Thought it would be interesting to see where she is on a chart! First one is height, second is weight. She is so dang active now, she is dropping off the weight scale, but getting a whole lot taller!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's about the same percentile as Sofie (95th for height and 75th for wt). At 4 and a half, she is 45 inches and43 lbs. Madisynn will be a big girl!