Derek was playing till 1:30am so we came home and ate dinner and I learned that she can climb on her toy box!! She now climbs on everything. I guess it helps her to have such long legs, but now I can NOT leave her alone!!
She is out of sorts today! I have weaned her down to only morning and night nursing so she has been eating a lot more! But she only took a 30 min nap this morning, and now she is up after only an hour nap!! I hope she is not wanting to switch to only 1 nap a day! It is already hard with 2 naps, because she has to be by us ALL DAY!! We will see what happens!! Who knew Mac and Cheese could be so messy!
When she woke up earlier, she would not let go of me! She just kept her arms around me for a while. She also woke up screaming, which she never does! Not sure whats going on. Still waiting on her last two one year molars, so maybe that is something! 


2 comments:
Great pictures! Those first ones where she dressed herself are hilarious!
Wow! She is active! Savannah can't do all of that yet! I love how she dressed herself! Very cute!!
Post a Comment