Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Help! I need help picking a phone! Any one have anything good to say about them? 2 are flip phones and 2 are slide. I just cant decide!!!
The one above is an LG CU515 Plum
The one above is the LG Shine
This one is a Sony Ericsson w350 ice blue

The last one is a Sony Ericsson W580i pink

4 comments:

Carol said...

I've had older model AT&T LG flip phones and liked them both (including my current phone). The blue Ericssen looks a little flimsy in the photo, but it could just be the pic. Never had a slide phone but they look cool!

One of the things I look for in a phone is how quickly I can get to the stuff I use often (vibrate mode on and off, speakerphone) and how easy it is to accidentally use -- and get charged for -- the things I don't use (internet and PTT). I think Noah was surfing online with DH's phone for about 5 minutes last week before we caught him, because we can't turn the web service off!

Raskls said...

Okay, I have the ericsson w580i (mine's black and orange think sf giants) and HATE it. I've traded it in 3 times and it still gives me problems. I love the phone and the features, but every one I have glitches and stops working. Can't take pics lose pics songs disappear, won't show me my text messages. etc. etc.
My mom has the LG Shine and really likes it, but she's only had it for about a month.

Don't know if that helped or not. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee! I have never had an AT&T phone, always have had Verizon. I personally love the slider phones. Right now I have an LG Venus which looks really similar to the Plum, so that one gets my vote! I had a RAZR before, and I like the flip phones, but they aren't quite as baby safe =)
Good Luck!
Katie

Kim said...

Hey Aimee,
I've not had either a flip or a slide phone, but I've had LG phones and I've loved them. I currently have the LG phone that you can open up and use for texting (has a keyboard on it). But, I'm not familiar with the phones you picked. Sorry!