Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008





I am trying to figure out a way to get Madisynn to stop throwing her cup and fork all the time during meals! It also dawned on me how weird it was that I put her in her high chair to do art projects. I really need to get her, her own table and chairs. Out of all the crap this child has, why does she not have a table and chairs?? That is now on our list of things to buy! But in the mean time, I thought I would go to the next level on the high chair which makes it more like a booster. It worked great for art and dinner started off great, but by the end she was throwing it again! We will see if it will get any better!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

If you can get Madisynn to stop throwing her food and cup...let me know! Sammy throws her food on the floor and it drives me crazy! She won't stop!