The weekend is over and only 2 days left till our trip!! Today is clean day, and tomorrow will be pack, pack, pack day!! We are so very excited to see everyone in Wisconsin and Iowa over the next week! It should be fun and an interesting time! We are very scared at how well Madisynn will do in a 12 hour car ride, but I am having faith that she will do just fine! Derek is scared crapless :)
We went to another birthday party on Friday. One of our very good friends from playgroup! So I had to dress Madisynn up as cute as possible!! Here are some before and after party pics!
When I was pregnant my mom bought a game for Derek and Madisynn to play, it is called pretty, pretty princess. My friends little girl Sami and Derek played it a few years ago and my mom just had to get it for Derek to play with his little girl. Well we got the game out last night, and Madisynn LOVED all the necklaces!! I should let you all know that I won though!!! Derek looked pretty cute with the jewlery on though!!



How will I ever get the paci away from her at night when she needs TWO to sleep with? She is fine during the day, just not at nap and bedtime!!


No comments:
Post a Comment