On our way to see Santa
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Monday, December 15, 2008
On Saturday we took Madisynn to go see Santa! Oh my was that a funny experience!! I knew she would be scared, but I thought she would scream and not even want to sit on his lap. She was a little hesitant sitting down, but then she wouldn't move, she scrunched herself up and only moved her eyes to see if he was still there. I was laughing so hard that I got horrible pictures. Everyone around us was laughing. She was so brave! The picture we bought is not good, but its nice to look at it and have a nice laugh!
On our way to see Santa
Waiting in line FOREVER!
On our way to see Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
it's an adorable memory you will laugh about it every time you tell her.
She did SO MUCH better than Dylan! He screamed the whole time and wouldn't get near him! I'm going to try to post the pictures later this week, haha!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... soo cute!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome memory!!!!!!!
Post a Comment