Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008


We had a great weekend! We went roller skating on Saturday and then Madisynn made her first ginger bread house on Sunday! It was one of those things where we had to decide to let her get herself and everything else dirty! I know a lot of my family is saying WHAT? With how much of a clean freak I am, but she had so much fun and had WAY too much sugar! She LOVED the icing, and had a ton of M&M's! Derek finally had to say when we were done, because he was getting uncomfortable with how dirty we all were :) I am still finding sprinkles and frosting everywhere!

Eating the icing

Saying cheese

Doing so good helping




Using the sprinkles, which ended up EVERYWHERE





Madisynn's side

Mommy and Daddy's side


Say cheese with your house



On Saturday we went to a friends birthday party at a skating rink. Madisynn had a ton of fun, and loved the bouncy castles they had set up as well! Madisynn loves our friends little girl, Amber. She calls her Ber and always hugs and kisses her!


Bouncing





They are less than two months apart, but in this pic Madisynn looks even taller, because she has her skates on.

Madisynn roller skating with Daddy!







It is finally cold enough to bring out winter coats

Our baby with a shoe fettish, I get out of the shower, and this is how she is watching Micky Mouse.




1 comment:

Bridget said...

Wow, what fun! I am going to have to give the gingerbread house a try, she looks like she loved that!