Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I cant believe I haven't posted on here that we are MOVING!! Derek got orders last Thursday to Tyndall AFB in Panama City Florida. We are to report by January 15th. We could not believe we actually got orders!! And the day before my birthday! Couldn't of come at a better time!! Panama City is 2 hours from Pensacola or Tallahassee, and 5 hours from Orlando and Atlanta. I think we are going to have so much fun!! We will be on the beach, how can you not enjoy that? So this weekend we spent cleaning, decluttering, painting and getting everything ready to put the house on the market. The agent came by yesterday and said everything looked good and would be putting it on the market at the end of the week. So we are praying that we have a quick sell and make some money!!
Braylon rolled over on Saturday from back to front and did it again last night. So now he can roll both ways. Next step is sitting alone!! He is growing so fast!!! This weekend I am going to give cereal a try again!! Hoping that goes well!
I had a great birthday, we went out to dinner with some friends and just relaxed. Cant believe I will be 30 in 1 year!!


Madisynn would not let me sit in the chair with them


Braylon 15 weeks. He kept looking at Derek and wouldn't smile at the camera

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow...Florida! Big change in climate from you are now! Good luck! Very exciting!