Our anniversary went good. I made us a new dessert and it was SOOO good!! It was a chocolate, peanut butter torte and it turned out so pretty I had to take a picture of it :) Its chocolate brownies, marshmellows and peanut butter morsels in the middle, and the top is peanut butter cups and melted peanut butter morsels. So yummy!!
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Not too much going on. Braylon has been doing pretty good. Lots of talking and smiling, so he is getting a lot more fun. The colic calm has helped him sleep more comfortable at night, which helps me sleep at night. I didn't give him any last night and he was back to being uncomfortable, but slept as long. So the colic calm definatly helps. He rolled from back to belly on the bed, but Derek does not think it counts since it was on the bed. We will see if he does it on the floor soon. He loves to sit on the couch and play with toys too. I think part of his problem is that he has been bored. He likes a lot of action. Madisynn helps keep him busy and will read to him or give him a pony :) They both love to watch TV together too!!
Our anniversary went good. I made us a new dessert and it was SOOO good!! It was a chocolate, peanut butter torte and it turned out so pretty I had to take a picture of it :) Its chocolate brownies, marshmellows and peanut butter morsels in the middle, and the top is peanut butter cups and melted peanut butter morsels. So yummy!!

Our anniversary went good. I made us a new dessert and it was SOOO good!! It was a chocolate, peanut butter torte and it turned out so pretty I had to take a picture of it :) Its chocolate brownies, marshmellows and peanut butter morsels in the middle, and the top is peanut butter cups and melted peanut butter morsels. So yummy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment