Frog robe
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
We took Braylon to the doctor on Thursday just to make sure there was nothing more wrong with him like an ear infection, and she said he looked perfect. So we have decided to give a new reflux med a try. Haven't seen too much improvement yet, but they say to give it a week or two. So we shall see. I have also decided to cut out cheese, yogurt and chocolate on top of the milk that I cut out. If that all helps, I will slowly bring one back in to the diet at a time and see what the culprit is. That really is all of my diet, so I am going to have to reconsider my diet. I will probably loose more weight though! Just have the last 2 pounds of baby weight, and with out eating chocolate and cheese, it should come off farely quickly. The good thing is when he is happy, he is VERY happy! He is such a sweet baby when he is feeling good. So I cant wait to get to that point when we figure him out.
Frog robe

14 Weeks old and looking so serious! He was not in the mood for a picture
Frog robe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment