I am so sorry for not posting sooner! I know some people (MOM) really want some pictures! It has been hectic! Madisynn ended up with a fever Friday night and I tried to control it with Tylenol and it just was not going away, finally on Sun night it spiked to 104!!! We went to the ER and we were there for 5 hours! They did blood, urine, strep and all that good stuff! Everything was normal, but her WBC had decreased a lot! So they wanted us seen by the ped on base on Mon morning! Of course the base sucks and they couldn't get us in, so we finally went in on Tues and got more blood work done! The doc said it is just a virus, and she had developed a rash and he said that was the rainbow at the end of the storm. Her WBC had doubled, so we went home feeling much better, but then he called later with the other half of the blood and one of her neutrophils (normal 40-60) had decreased from 35 on Sun to 7!!! He said not to worry and to just come back again on Thurs for MORE blood work! Of course I am freaked, but that is what I do best! I did read somewhere that it could be from antibiotics, so that is what I am praying it is!! She still isn't 100% yet as she is laying on my lap now, not doing much! Fever is gone though (knock on wood) so that is good!! She does have diarrhea, but that is probably also from the antibiotic!! CRAZY!!!
She is 11 months old today!!!!! Too bad she has a rash all over, because I need to take some pics of her! I took one of her this morning with her new jelly shoes!!
It is hard to believe her and Page are only 5 days apart! Madisynn towers over her!!


This was the second day with a fever! I could still get her to laugh!!

She has one cabinet she is aloud into, and that is the one with tupperware! I usually take her shirt off now with dinner because she stains too many clothes now!!

1 comment:
hi. i am from bbc and saw your blog. can the rash and virus be roseola. kids between 6 months and 3 years get it. you get a high fever then the rash? just wondering. they thought thats what my son had.
Post a Comment