She is walking EVERYWHERE now!! It is the cutest thing ever! She is still unstable some, but she is for sure an all the time walker!!
We have started this blog so our family and friends can stay updated with our beautiful baby girl, Madisynn Hope and handsome baby boy Braylon Robert.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Well the pool was a hit today!! Of course it was when we were not planning on using it! I put her in her swing while I cleaned out all the bugs from the pool. Then I let her put her feet in for a second, to see if she would like it and she started splashing, so I took her clothes off and let her swim with just a diaper. Who cares, no one can see us right? I should of let her pee in it, and maybe the bugs would stay away :)
She is walking EVERYWHERE now!! It is the cutest thing ever! She is still unstable some, but she is for sure an all the time walker!!
She is walking EVERYWHERE now!! It is the cutest thing ever! She is still unstable some, but she is for sure an all the time walker!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! She is really walking good! How exciting!
Cute walker!!!!
Post a Comment