So I woke on Friday morning and went straight to the doctor. I of course had mastitis and the doc told me the only way he could treat me, was if I stopped breast feeding! I told him NO WAY! Because I am allergic to penicillin he felt there was no other drug he could give me. We argued for a while, and he finally gave me something that I already had taken before. He asked me "How long do you plan on breast feeding? Haven't you gone long enough?" I am sorry but that is my business, and I will do what is best for my baby! I can't just quit cold turkey. He then said "A ton of people quit smoking cold turkey" THAT IS ADULTS, NOT A BABY!!! JERK!!! So I called my OB and he gave me a better med to take!! But now that med is messing with my tummy! It never ends!
But at least I have this beautiful baby to make me smile!! We started practicing "SO BIG" with her on Saturday morning, and by night she could do it! Please excuse the paci, I was still sick and just trying to make my life easier, which I know is not right, but oh well!!
She also has learned how to put circle and squares into the right holes! So smart!!
With only 11 days left till her birthday, I thought I would start doing some reminiscing!! Derek and I tried, and tried and tried to get pregnant, and failed over and over again! We had been going on base for help because we found out we both had problems, after 5 months on clomid, they sent us to the fertility doctor, where they found that the clomid had caused me over 14 cysts, so they took me off of it in July. On September 7th 2006, (day 16 of my cycle) I went in and they said that I had not ovulated, I still had one cyst left and I was to start progesterone so we could go ahead with IUI. That weekend we went to St Louis for our anniversary with not a care in the world and just had fun........To be continued
This was us in St Louis!! And at the Broncos/Rams game


3 comments:
Those videos are so cute, she is so smart :) Doctors are so dumb sometimes! I love reading your start to your baby adventure and I am excited to read more!
Wow! I love the videos! Too cute! I hope you are feeling better now!! And great story about becoming pregnant!!
I hope you feel better soon! Oh and GO BRONCOS!!!! Love the hat! :)
Post a Comment