Our Little Miracle

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Our Little Blessing

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008


WE NEED HELP!!!! My cute, smart, precious, BEAUTIFUL baby has a TEMPER!! She does this a million times a day now and I don't know how to stop it!! I try to ignore it, but she will keep it up for a LONG time!! She throws her face into the floor everytime too, while screaming at the top of her lungs. The poor child is going to loose her voice soon! Any ideas would be appreciated. I told Derek, that she is so smart she knows exactly what to do to get our attention! Are they supposed to do this at such a young age? I thought 2's MAYBE!! And it wasn't ever supposed to be my child :( She still is so dang cute though :)


We had a wonderful Mothers Day! We went and got some more yard stuff and did some more landscaping! It is going to look so good! Can't wait for Madisynn's party so everyone can see it! Derek got me one of those Willow tree statues that is the mom, dad and baby! It was very sweet! Madisynn loved it too! She had to give it a kiss!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Fits and tantrums are happening here, too, when it doesn't go Soren's way. Then a moment later he is laughing himself silly with his sisters.

Luckily the fits are just happening at home.

Anonymous said...

Sofie used to bang her head on the kitchen floor and scream bloody murder. I called the doctor because when she 1st did it it scared the hell out of me. Just wait..it gets better, she's just warmin up!