She still does not really know her own body parts, but she knows ours! It is weird that she won't point to her own, but she will lift up our shirts if you ask her where her belly is. I got her doing it at the end of this video. Of course another dancing one! She LOVES dancing now!! But at least she knows body parts, whether on her or us!! Again, so dang smart!! Please excuse her looking a mess! She had bananas all in her hair, and had got food on her clothes, so we took those off!
I forgot to mention on the last post, that we ended up not going out on Saturday night, because our babysitters grandbaby was sick. So we still have yet to gone out with out Madisynn! Maybe next weekend!!


2 comments:
I lost my comment!!! Let me try this again. I totally laughed like craZy at Madisynn screaming. My two older dds were like that. Allison barely cries.
I am glad that you had a wonderful moms day!!
She's sooo cute! Elysa loves to dance too, she bends her knees and claps!
Post a Comment