We finally went and got Madisynn her pool! It is so cute, but she is afraid of it! It is a blow up and she did not want to go in it! Also, I kept on screaming and running from the millions of bees that we have! I HATE ARKANSAS!! Plus there were a ton of bugs already in the water so I kept trying to scoop those out!! We will try again tomorrow, with me going in there with her!! But she sure does love her swing, really she just loves being outside and will point to the backdoor and say "GO" when she wants to go outside! There is a dog next door that she loves too, so she will yell at her all the time!! She just sat there watching the pool fill up!


She loves helping with laundry. Such a girl!
This is her yelling at me face, when I take something away!
Anything to help her get a little taller! I went and got her toy box! She doesn't get it until her b-day! Along with a million other things!


2 comments:
Oh she is so cute and her mad face is too cute too.
I love that pool.
I love all the pool pics of Madisynn.... She is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment